From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 16:38:08 CDT

Hi,
  The short version of how to do this is:
1) Use a tcl script to load your 200 PDB files, don't do it by hand.
2) Once you've loaded the PDB files, use the 'edit animation' form to save
   this trajectory out to a DCD file or other favorite trajectory format.
3) You can color atoms by making selections on them, or by coloring
   by their properties. If you have a strain value calculated for
   each atom, then you can color by this value by writing a Tcl script to load
   the strain values into the "beta" field for each atom. There's info on
   how to do this in the user's guide, look for the "betacolor_distance"
   script therein, and read the analysis and user defined graphics sections..

If you still need help after you've read through those sections of the
menual and so on, send us an email and we'll help you get this working.

Thanks,