From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 11:47:21 CDT

Hi,
  Thanks for the new icon, we'll give it a try on the next build.
For the 10.2 problem, it does indeed sound like some sort of resource
file problem. Have you noticed any similar behavior in other applications?
Do you know if the resource file somehow version specific in some unexpected
way? Perhaps we just need to list a range of version numbers in the bundle
or in the resource somewhere so that it works on both 10.1 and 10.2? If you
have any suggestions, please let us know. I don't have a 10.2 machine to
test VMD on yet, so any comments users have are appreciated.

Thanks,