From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 17:00:08 CDT

Hi,
  I wanted to send an update on this, I've been working with the NetPBM
maintainers to fix some problems but first I ran into a bunch of compilation
issues so we've been fixing those first. I'll post a note on this when
we've figured out what's going on with the ppmtompeg encoding problem.
In the mean time it looks like the older version of NetPBM is the easiest
short-term solution.

  John