From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 20:00:51 CDT

Hi Michael,
  I haven't encountered this problem with the 9.x versions of NetPBM, but
I downloaded NetPBM 10.6 today and I'll see if I have the same problem you
describe. You said you're running the latest version, so I assume you've
got 10.6 then?? Please let me know the exact version, otherwise we may
waste valuable time trying to reproduce the problem with a different
version of the code.

Thanks,