From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 12:25:20 CDT

Hi,

Thanks for the note. This problem has inded been corrected in a recent
1.8a version (as of June 17).

Justin

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 04:10:26PM +0530, Sanjeev B.S. wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using the stable verion 1.71 of VMD on Redhat. When I log
> commands into file, it shows incorrect ones for adding atom names, angles,
> dihedrals,etc.
> Eg: Adding a label for atom (in omuse menu)
> vmd > label add Atoms0/272
>
> Sould be: vmd > label add Atoms 0/272
> ^
> I am not sure if this is OS specific problem, or if 1.8a has taken this
> into account.
>
> Thank you,
> -Sanjeev

/  Justin Gullingsrud        3111 Beckman Institute              217-244-8946 \
|     I been dropping the new science, and I be kicking the new knowledge,    |
\     and I'm seeing to a degree that you can't get in college.  -- b.boys    /