From: sjcav_at_aros.net
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 05:35:56 CDT

Hello VMD folks:

        When I try to use the render form for a .bmp (I'm running on Windows95) I
get the following message: "The path 'C:/Windows/Desktop/snap.bmp' does not
exist or is not a directory." Well, yes, that's true - it's not a
directory, it's a full pathname to a file, and I would get an equivalent
message with any other pathname I would try to enter using the List button
on the Render frame. So, has anyone else had trouble with making .bmp
files with the Render form? Any fixes? (Yeah, I know an easy workaround
is to use a screen capture program, but that's not the optimal solution.)

Thanks,
James Cavenaugh