From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 11:44:41 CDT

Dear Rui,
  The IRIX6_64 version of psfgen currently has problems. We're not
sure why, as I believe we have no problems on the Alpha or Sun platforms
when running in 64-bit mode, so its not clear why its crashing, but I
can assure you that we plan to address this asap. In the mean time, I
would recommend using the 32-bit IRIX6 version of VMD 1.8a10.

Thanks,