From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 15:40:24 CDT

Hi,
  I've posted a revised version of the script which fixes the
two problems you've found. It was an easy fix, I just have a lot
going on so didn't have a chance to look at it until just now.
The new version is posted, and ought to work fine with the recent
versions of VMD. Andrew wrote a few notes about the need for this
script to be customized to purpose if people need to use it more
general use, so be sure to read the header on the script.

Thanks!