From: Stéphane Teletchéa (steletch_at_biomedicale.univ-paris5.fr)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 10:47:04 CDT

Le Vendredi 12 Avril 2002 19:27, John Stone a écrit :
> Hi,
> To my knowledge, there are a very small selection of video boards
> that provide good hardware acceleration on Linux. The NVida boards
> provide very good performance on Linux, but you may have to use their
> older drivers due to stability problems that seem to have cropped up
> in their recent driver releases.

I'm encountering problems (hard freeze) on my 8.2 Mdk with a nvidivia
GeForceII MX 400 with drivers 1.0-2880.
What version do you recommend, on what references do you point the stability
problems.
Thanks a lot.

Stef

PS: it never hangs when i don't use vmd ...
(other gl apps work fine)
Can i stress it in another way ?

Stef