From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 15:01:03 CDT

Dear Anna,
  I believe that this was produced with another program, its an old picture
that predates my working here, so no idea what they used for it. If I were
to guess, I'd say it probably got created with molscript or ribbons?
There were some old comments in the VMD source code that indicated that
someone once had a VMD hack that used the Ribbons program to create
geometry that was then read into VMD, but I've never seen that work,
so I'm not sure. It could simply be a picture created by another
program that was mis-filed in that directory. I'll have to ask the
sysadmin about that page, as it is not managed by the VMD developers.

Thanks,