From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 06:27:54 CST

Hi,

I have a problem with a very long trajectory that I would not like
to load entirely. Now there is the Edit form and the selected option,
but the problem is, that I cannot change the values of Begin/End/Step.
To be more precise, I can only change them within the bounds of
currently existing frames. I guess this is a bug ?

Maybe it's only in the Tcl form, but I didn't (yet) find what the
tcl text command for that would be ?
Something like eg mol frameload xtc XXX.xtc ??

Any hints would be very welcome.

  Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden - Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics, Oxford University
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de  - ICQ# 11466242 -  http://www.marc-baaden.de