From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 14:25:30 CST

Dear VMD-L,
  This article might be of interest to you if you've had any
trouble with some of the recent NVidia drivers, though this article
primarily addresses VIA chipsets, it claims the problem affects
other PC motherboard chipsets as well. One of my colleagues just
forwarded the link to me, and I thought it might be of use to those
people running similar hardware/software with VMD:
  http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=64