From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 12:23:18 CST

Hi,

You need to insert a display.update() command into your loop, after
label.add and before raw_input. VMD tries to update the screen only
when necessary so that scripts run faster and so that it doesn't
hog the CPU all the time.

Cheers,

Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...