From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 09:55:21 CST

Hi,
  If the accuracy of the "dist" parameter in the graphics
form is insufficient for your needs (user-adjustable, although
only by increments of 0.1), you could always use something like
mol modstyle 0 0 hbonds 3.14 20.0 1.0
(where 20.0 is the angle, and 1.0 is the thickness of the drawn line..)
If these is still insufficient for your needs, please send us
a note and we'll be happy to help. This is also mentioned in the
VMD user's manual if you need an off-line reference. There's more info
on the "mol" command here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/vmd-1.6/ug/node118.html

There is more information on the HBonds drawing method here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/vmd-1.6/ug/node62.html

Thanks for using VMD,