From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 15:19:25 CDT

Hi,
  You are running MSMS 2.5.0 which does not work with any of the
released versions of VMD. You either need MSMS 2.4.x or a newer
version of 2.5.x (which isn't actually available yet, but which
I have already tested.)
I have also got one more fix to send to Michel which makes MSMS work
correctly on our HP boxes. I'll send him the fix and ask him if he
can make builds of the latest code available, as they work fine with
the current versions of VMD.

  John

--
Theoretical Biophysics Group   Email: johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Beckman Institute              http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/