From: Eugene Leitl (eugene.leitl_at_lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 19:35:26 CST

Timm Essigke writes:

> All our newer machines are Linux-boxes. Is there any support of stereo
> graphics planed? Graphic cards with shutter glasses for PC got quite
> cheap recently. Has anybody experience with them?

Specifically nVidia chipsets like TNT2 and GeForce 256 come to mind
here. Asus makes quite good cards btw, the latest being:

      http://www.asus.com/Products/Addon/Vga/agpv6600d/index.html

In regards nVidia driver support
   http://www.nvidia.com/Marketing/Products/Pages.nsf/pages/linuxfaq

Truly speedy OpenGL will be only available in XFree86 4.0, roughly in
March 2000.

It would be really good to see shutter glasses like these supported
under Linux.