From: Simon Wheeler (simon.wheeler_at_dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2019 - 04:51:03 CST

I am having trouble installing NAMD in Windows 10. The manual (p.5) says to $B!F(Bright-click $B!H(BComputer$B!I(B or $B!H(BThis PC$B!I(B on the Desktop and selecting Properties $B"*(B Advanced system settings $B"*(B Advanced $B"*(B Environment Variables. Under System variables, scroll down and select Path and then Edit. At the end of the long line in Variable Value$B!D!G(B I get through all this fine, but when I click $B!F(BEdit$B!G(B there is no $B!F(BVariable Value$B!G(B field. Please can anyone help? Thanks,

Simon

**
** Visit http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/ for more info on majordomo
**