From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 16:28:08 CDT

Jim,
  Can you verify that the segid/resid numbers you're querying
via the VMD atom selections are indeed in the PDB files that
you're feeding to psfgen? There may be some name manipulations
or mismatches going on there if you're expecting the verbatim
string in the PDB to match the atom selection strings etc.