From: hori koshii (phorikoshii_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2007 - 06:50:10 CDT

Hi, all.

Just wonder if there is any option for saltbr package that may allow the printout of total number of saltbridges throughout the trajectory (#saltbr vs. frame). I tried but the log file only prints out the "total" numbers for the whole trajectory, instead of numbers in each frame. I just wonder if there is any extra options beside the one found on this page (http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/saltbr/)
or can anyone suggest a easy way to do so?

Thank you. ;)

Best Regards!