From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 13:52:21 CDT

Hi,
  I think you must have a misformatted file if you're getting a different
coordinate from the atom selection than what you see in the file.
The viewing transformations only affect the _display_ of the molecule,
and do not affect the atom selections, coordinates, or measuring parts
of the program at all. Please check that your PDB file is correctly
formatted, or else send me a copy and I'll check it for you.