From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 09:21:51 CDT

Hi,

quoting an older message, I wonder whether any progress has been made
on the Tk Console front for Mac users. The buggy behavior can be very
annoying, in particular when the console just remains stuck for an hour
or so..
..anything one can do to try help debug this? Did anybody find a
workaround?

Thanks in advance,
Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr