From: Cesar Millan (pachequin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2007 - 22:48:02 CDT

Hi everyone! I would like to use the animatepdbs.tcl to load multiple pdb
files with their corresponding dx potential map at the same time. Does any
one knows how to do this?

I was trying at the following manner but I got some errors:

proc animatepdbs {start end fileformat fileformat2} {
  set filename [format $fileformat [expr $start]]
  set filedx [format $fileformat2 [expr $start]]
  incr start
  puts "Reading initial frame in PDB sequence $filename"
  mol load pdb $filename -dx $filedx

  puts "Reading PDB files as an animation..."
  for {set i $start} {$i <= $end} {incr i 1} {
    set filename [format $fileformat [expr $i]]
    set filedx [format $fileformat2 [expr $start]]
    animate read pdb $filename -dx $filedx
  }
}

thank you for any help.

--
"There is no form of prose more difficult to understand and more tedious to