From: Manali Mehendale (manali_at_adrik.bchs.uh.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 11:09:56 CDT

Hi,

I am trying to write a Tcl script that calculates the minimum distance
between
a set of residues in each frame of a trajectory over time.

In the process i generate a list that contains the min. distances between
each residue (r1-r2, r1-r3, r2-r3 etc) which then i sort to find the least
number.

What i also would like is the names of the residues that have this minimum
distance. I have created a parallel list that contains the names of
residues interacting (r1-r2, r1-r3, r2-3).

Is it possible to find which element no. in the previous list is the
minimum and then access the same element no. from the second list ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

Thanks,
-Manali