From: Harry Bullen (harry.bullen_at_nist.gov)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 11:03:39 CDT

Everyone, thank you for the information, I actually know what to do next
now. I'm getting a account to view the VMD source code and have a
BioCoRE account now. Also I forget about one of the most important
reason for having a python module, on of my mentors is developing a very
high level gui application that integrates a lot of other programs and
he says that having a VMD python module would allow him to include a lot
of the VMD features in it.

Thanks,
Harry