From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 09:07:34 CDT

In cases 2 and 3, make the representation that is blue (everything else) not
include the part of interest in red or yellow.

In other words, something like "protein and not resid ___ to ___".

The problem is, you have two overlapping representations and tachyon does
not know which you meant to be on top.