From: Claire Zerafa (cporteli_at_waldonet.net.mt)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 09:37:13 CDT

Hi everyone

I am trying to render an image for publishing. I have a pdb file
containing only alpha carbons which I visualise as a tube in the first
representation. In the second representation I have selected alpha
carbons from a specific helix, and in the third representation i have
selected for specific alpha carbons which form part of the ligand
binding pocket.

I coloured these differently and then rendered. I can see only the
colouring from the first representation, and not the second and the
third. I use tachyon for rendering, and work on a unix system

Thanks in advance

Claire