From: Lutz Maibaum (lutz.maibaum_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 20:46:25 CDT

John,

thank you for your reply. I can probably still do what I want by following
Axel Kohlmeyer's tutorial, and load additional data into the atom's user
field after the trajectory has already been loaded. This leads me to the
question if all atom properties (occupancy, mass, etc.) are stored on a
per-timestep basis within vmd, or if some of them cannot be changed along
a trajectory?

Of course it would be nice if all these field would be accessible from the
molfile plugin. I would be very interested to hear what your ideas for a
new plugin interface are.

  Lutz