From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 16:59:08 CDT

I have noticed on the VMD manual a partial answer to
my question below. The partial answer is:

Interactive molecular dynamics simulations VMD can be
used as a graphical front-end to a live molecular
dynamics program running on a remote supercomputer or
high-performance workstation. VMD can interactively
apply and visualize forces in an MD simulation as it
runs.

Is anyone so kind to direct me where to get
instruction for the connection of VMD to a remote
machine? As I said I already have a reliable ssh
connection for Linux Debian.

Thanks
francesco pietra