From: Joshua D. Moore (jdmoore_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 11:27:29 CDT

Hi,

Thanks Olaf and Axel for your responses. I think I have resolved everything
now. pbcunwrap worked for me, then I used pbcwrap to wrap them back the way
I wanted it. I was having trouble because I didn't realize some of
the scripts had changed and were included in the plugin directory. The new
version of VMD is required to read DL_POLY V 3 formatted HISTORY files. I
don't know why the DL_POLY people just can't agree on a single format.

I think I am going to rewrite the trajectory program in DLPOLY to output
everything in dcd format anyway. These HISTORY files are quite a nuisance.
They have way too much information in them.

What's the difference between pbcjoin (which looks blank in the plugin
directory) and pbcunwrap?

Josh

On 5/9/07, Olaf Lenz <olenz_at_fias.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote:

Joshua D. Moore
Graduate Student
North Carolina State University
Dept. of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Box 7905 Centennial Campus
Engineering Building I
911 Partners Way
Raleigh, NC  27695-7905