From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun May 06 2007 - 23:49:40 CDT

Hi,
  We need more information on what you're doing in order to help you.
What EMBO course are you working through? Can you at least post a URL
for us so we can see what you're attempting to do? Without such basic
information nobody will be able to come up with a guess as to
what your problem is. Are you actually using VMD for any of this process?
You've mentioned running some Gromacs tools, but I don't know what
steps, if any, you're doing with VMD. If this isn't a VMD question, then
I would suggest contacting the authors of the EMBO course as they would
be the most likely to have direct knowledge of the tasks you are trying
to perform.