From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 12:38:46 CDT

Hi,
  If VASP outputs its files with a particular default filename extension,
let me know and I can adjust the VASP plugins to autodetect these so that
it isn't necessary to manually pick the filetype. Other than that,
prepending "0" to the plugin names and compiling from source
as you describe will indeed put them at the front of the list if you
need to continue manually selecting them. Regarding re-sorting the list
of plugins, I'll have to consider whether that is practical or not and
get back to you.