From: Martijn Kragtwijk (m.kragtwijk_at_rug.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 10:56:26 CDT

Hi Michal,

How did you try to synchronize the PCs, did you use CaveLib?
I have succesfully adapted VMD to run in a Cave environment with
VRJuggler. We are using Linux but it might work on Win32 as well (since
VRJuggler works on Win32 too).

Martijn Kragtwijk
(m.kragtwijk_at_rug.nl)

--
VR Engineer
University of Groningen, The Netherlands