From: Zheng Hu (zhuprivate_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 14:21:02 CDT

Dear VMD users,

  I want to show the dynamic connectivity. Does any plugin or scipt I can use for this purpose? I know the DynamicBonds in VMD can do that, but I want to represent moleculs in "stick and ball" mode.

  I want to report a bug in VMD too. I animate my simulation results using VMD. From visualization, it looks like that the displacement of atoms per step is more than 1-2 angstrom, but actually it's less that 0.02 angstrom. So the animation looks strange. ( My system is crystal struture of more than 4000 atoms. )

  Thanks,
  Zheng

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.