From: Fred Moore (moore_at_whitman.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 14:06:21 CDT

2nd posting from a newbie to VMD.

I'm running the latest version on a macintosh pb 12" powerpc with the
latest osx.

I'm trying to view and animate a .pdb file full of chloroform
molecules. 475 molecules per frame, 2500 frames. The .pdb file names
the atoms in each molecule:

C1, CL1, CL2, CL3, H

Those names show up properly when I go to Graphics->Representations
and look under "keyword".

In trying to view and represent these critters I've used different
representations.