From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 17:17:31 CDT

Hi,
  It's not clear to me why you're getting the "user-defined command not found",
can you add a little code to help you diagnose what file is being read
in when the error occurs, probably there's a syntax error of some sort in
one of the script files you're automatically loading:

# command extensions
foreach ext [glob -nocomplain C:/vmdextensions/*.tcl] {
  puts "loading file: $ext"
  source $ext
}
unset ext