From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 17:08:48 CDT

Hi,
  I'll probably have a windows build posted in the next day or two.
I'm currently swamped and since the Win32 builds are far less automated
than all of the Unix builds (which are 100% automated by scripting),
I'm not as quick at building and posting them. I'll send a note when
the newest build is posted. I'm getting close to having a first
release candidate for VMD 1.8.6, so I'll definitely be posting win32
test builds regularly from now on until the final release...

  John