From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 14:32:22 CDT

Per,
  Where did you need to set the working directory in order to
cure the problem, was that done in the APBS plugin "settings" menu?
The default working directory should have been /usr/tmp, does your
linux system not have a /usr/tmp directory? Clearly some sort of
warning ought to be generated if there's a problem with the working
directory, though I'll need to be able to reproduced your particular
problem in order to track it down and fix it.