From: zhangh1_at_umbc.edu
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 10:23:37 CDT

Thanks for your help. Acturally I have lot's of similiar molecules, and
what I want to do is when I open another molecule, I want to make sure
it's the same orientation as the first one. But after I opened the
previous molecule with the saved state, and opened another molecule in the
same window, the orientation for the whole thing will be re-organized into
the intial state, losing all the saved orientation.
I appreciate any further suggestions regarding this.