From: Pawel Wielgus (wielgus_at_mml.ch.pwr.wroc.pl)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 08:07:38 CDT

Ha! It works! But just after I exported this long variable inside VMD
starting script. Anyway, so far looks stable, no problems.

Neverthless I still would have a few questions...how can one draw a
color scale-bar on the screen? And then adjust it (min and max values,
choosing colors and so on...
Any references?

Thanks for help!

Pawel