From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 01:15:22 CDT

Hi,
  We don't have a build of catdcd for windows currently, but it should be
possible to make one. The read speed of the trajectory will go much
faster if you select the "load all at once" checkbox in the molecule
file browser window when loading. This will make the file load anywhere
from 5 to 20 times faster. Also, be sure not to try and load more
frames than your computer actually has RAM for, as this will also
slow things down unnecessarily.

For the plugins such as ClustalW, you'll need to
read the source files or contact the authors of Multiseq, as it is
mainly a plugin intended to be called by Multiseq.