From: Marcelo Puiatti (marcelo.puiatti_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 17:21:27 CST

Hello, I´m a user of VMD since 1.82 version.
This week I tried the Multiseq tool of the 1.85 version but the memory of
the video card is overloaded, the computer couldn´t handdle and I have to
reboot it.
This is a rare problem because I´ve openned until 6 vmd windows with cartoon
representation wihtout problems, but with Multiseq the computer dies and I
have to reboot. I´m running vmd in computer with Mandriva 10.0 distribution
with a Nvidia Ge-Force video card of 256 Mb, and 1Gb of RAM.
When I run multiseq with another computer with onboard video card, the
computer still work but it blocks the video display manager.

The multiseq tool is very usefull and necessary for me rigth now, but I
cannot use it in my computers.
Does anyone know how to solve my problem?
Does anyone have this problem before?

Thanks in advance

Marcelo