From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 16:43:29 CST

Chris,
  Did you verify that the molecule you were working with was
still the top molecule when you were running the morph script?

Some plugins/scripts can create new molecules as a side-effect
of the work they do, and so there are times when the "top" molecule
might get by some of these tools, though this behavior is typically
discouraged when it is possible to avoid it.

  John