From: Peter Engelhardt (Peter.Engelhardt_at_Helsinki.Fi)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 03:56:26 CST

Dear all,

Sorry if this is a bit beyond the main subject

I have for some time now, tried to look after
cholesterol ester(s) in PDB format.

[OBS NOT Cholesterol esterase, the enzyme is easily found in PDB data banks]

-Cholesterol is found but not the cholesterol
ester(s) seem to cause much difficulties for me.

Please, let me know where to download cholesterol kind of PDB files

Search everywhere -> No results

Cheers
Peter

Peter Engelhardt, PhD, docent
Assistant Professor in Molecular Genetics
Unit of Molecular Electron Tomography
Department of Pathology and Virology
Haartman Institute
P.O.Box 21, FI-00014 Univ. of Helsinki, Finland
Visiting Address: Haartmaninkatu 3, Helsinki
Office Tel: (+358-9)-19126431 (direct)
Laboratory Tel: (+358-9)-19126729, 19126442
EM-facilities, Tel: (+358-9)-19126885
Fax: (+358-9)-19126700
Laboratory of Computational Engineering,
Research Center for Computational Science and Engineering
Helsinki University of Technology (HUT),
P.O.Box 9203, FI-02015 HUT, FINLAND
Visiting Address: Innopolis2, Tekniikantie 14, Espoo
Office Tel: (+358-9)-4514843 (direct)
Home address:
Lindstedstvägen 1 B 7
FIN-02700 Grankulla,