From: George Madalin Giambasu (giambasu_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 08:57:11 CST

Charmm includes an H-H bond for each water in the psf file. This for the
"shake" algorithm.
Check out the topology for TIP3P water, and you will see that bond is
generated. As soon as vmd sees the record of that bond in the psf file, it
will show it as a bond, even if it was 10 Ang. long.

so, it's normal..

george