From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 15:05:51 CST

I think I may have misunderstood your question; I thought you were
asking about feasibility, not procedure. Sorry about that. In any case,
the autopsf docs are at www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/autopsf

In brief, you load up your molecule, pick the topology files of
interest, and then either click "I'm feeling lucky" (to generate a psf
using some defaults) or work through the steps in each frame as outlined
in the documentation, to get more control over the process.

Peter