From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 13:31:21 CST

Olaf,
  At present there are no callback variables for changes to the
PBC cell, as we assumed it would be adequate to trace on the frame,
and that's far simpler to check than multiple independent callbacks
for the various pbc data. If you have specific requests for additional
callbacks, let me know and I'll consider adding those that are beneficial
for performance reasons and are non-redundant.