From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 05:51:47 CST

Dear Sabri,

I've used the rmsf option in VMD and compared it with the results
obtained with g_rmsf (gromacs). Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I've
seen so far is that the rmsf in VMD is not calculated using an average
structure, but the first frame of the trajectory (as in RMSD). Maybe
you could also try g_rmsf and compare your results.

Cheers,
Michel