From: Yaser Khan (yaser.khan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 20:05:32 CST

Hi all,

I am using VMD to visualize gaussian cube files. When opening the file VMD
warns "coordinates will be rotated to comply with VMD's conventions for
periodic graphics". This is not a problem when I am visualizing a single
cubefile or when I visualize multiple cubefiles all with the same 'grid
orientation'. However, when I attempt to visualize cubefiles with grids that
are rotated with respect to each other the relative positions of the
molecules displayed gets completely messed up.

Is there some way to supress this reorientation?

*i am using VMD version 1.8.5 on Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition
(with SP2 installed). The cubefiles have been generated from Gaussian'03 and
their formatting is compliant with the VMD plugin.

thank you,
Yaser.