From: PREETA DATTA (preita_datta_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 14:30:11 CST

Hi Axel,
Thanks for your reply.
I tried running XLEAP with the CHARMM pdb and psf
files for POPC, but obviously it cannot identify the
different atoms.
Can you tell me whether I can generate CHARMM
coordinate/topology file with VMD?
I am thinking of another alternative, i.e. getting
parameters for POPC in AMBER and using those along
with CHARMM pdb to generate AMBER coordinate file.Is
that possible?

--- Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu>

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/