From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 09:55:24 CST

Yeah, the 32-bit linux is where I first found it. It didn't happen on
64-bit linux though, which is why it became platform specific in my
book. In any case, I've found and patched the culprit, so it'll be fixed
in 1.8.6. Mario, I can send you an updated version of the plugin if you
can let me know your preferred platform.
Peter